Why choose Luminance Systems?
Luminance Systems helps you achieve more by getting to the heart of your organization. We start by understanding your business challenges and sustainability goals, and finding out what makes your facility different. With extensive energy efficient lighting solutions experience and access to the latest innovations, we can then identify the most appropriate lighting solution for your needs.
Aesthetics Focused Design
Great design is more than just good aesthetics. It is a reflection of the engineer’s knowledge of the products demand and the science behind it that makes it work. Luminance Systems luminaires are designs with a passion in mind to create a longer lasting luminaire without compromising affordability.
We use only high quality components in production and we are continually seeking to develop and improve on the manufacturing processes.
- Long lifetime up to 50,000 hours with proven Rated Life B50L70
- High Colour Rendering Index CRI 90 displays the Real Colour of an object while Premium White brings out Rich Colors and Stunning Whites, can promote concentration and higher productivity. At the same time, it improves retail sales, mental awareness as well as mood.
- Minimize Colour Variation by using LEDs with 3 SDCM or lower
- Maintain Colour Stability with excellent heat managament through carefully engineered enclosures
- All LEDs comply with international Performance and Safety Standards, e.g. IEC 62031, EN 62471
- Provide variety of choices range from Affordable and Reliable - Certadrive, Performance - Xitanium to Dimming Systems - Compact Dimming, DALI
- SIRIM approved drivers
Smart Lighting Management Systems
- TRIDONIC ready2mains™ - Easy and cost-efficient, dim via the mains without any rewiring works
- TRIDONIC Tunable White - Simulate the natural course of daylight, improving well-being and concentration
- TRIDONIC connecDIM - Light management via the cloud
Lumens per watt (lm/W) refers to the energy efficiency of lighting, the higher the better. Luminance Systems luminaires with average 100lm/W is considerably better than today's standards.
Our luminaires promise a prolonged system lifespan rated for 30,000 hours (Standard range) and 50,000 hours (Performance / Dimming range), which equates to decades when operated during normal business hours.
We stand behind every product that we sell. If you have any issue, please contact us and we will get it resolved.
- Three (3) years system warranty is granted for Luminance Systems product range - Standard.
- Five (5) years system warranty is granted for Luminance Systems product range - Performance, Dimming Phase Cut and DALI.
- Our LED lighting products are mercury-free.
- LEDs are primarily made of electronic components like PCBs, diodes, semiconductors etc. Therefore, they must be treated in the same way that traditional electronics are treated. They collected separately from household wastes and must be treated the same as standard electronic equipment
- Our LED lights produce no ultraviolet or other harmful emissions.