Hagen Philips provides plug & play downlight solution with affordable cost but no sacrifice on light quality. The module is integrated with optical and heatsink which help to make the product extremely easy to use. Optimized diffuser gives uniform light.
With various combination of Philips drivers, it offers very wide range of lumen package from 1000lm - 2000lm with different cut out size in 4 CCTs.
KEY FEATURES :
- Integrated with optics and heatsink makes it easy to use
- High efficacy, up to 126lm/W @ module level
- Full portfolio from 1000lm - 2000lm
- Choice of color temperatures 3000K / 4000K / 5000K / 6500K with cut out size 4" / 6" / 8"
- Optimized diffuser provides good uniformity
- High color rendering, CRI 80
- Good color consistency at 6 SDCM
- 25,000 hours lifetime (B50L70)
- Relatively low investment
- Reliable and quality
- Simple and flexible
- 2 years system warranty from a company you can trust
- Big-box retail store lighting
- Physical Aspects
- Light Source
- Electrical Characteristics
Luminaire Material : Polycarbonate
Finishing : White
Optics (Diffuser) : Frosted Polycarbonate
Light Distribution : 120D
Ingress Protection : IP20
Luminaire Class : IEC Class II
Cut-Out Size : 4" - 100mm dia. / 6" - 150mm dia. / 8" - 200mm dia.
Type : SMD (PHILIPS CertaFlux DLM Slim)
Luminous Flux : 1000lm to 2000lm*
Correlated Colour Temperature : 3000K / 4000K / 5000K / 6500K
Colour Rendering Index : 80Ra
Colour Consistency : 6 SDCM
Photobiological Safety : RG1
*Subject to power supply selected.
Module Efficacy : Up to 126 lm/W
Input Frequency : 50/60Hz
Input Voltage Range (AC) : 220-240 VAC
Power Factor : >0.9
Total Harmonic Distortion : <15%
Operating Temperature : -20°C to +35°C
Control : Standard
CERTIFICATES & STANDARDS